- Do you often wonder what your mission in life is?
- Does the directive to “follow your heart” sound mysterious to you?
- Do you know what you’re passionate about, yet your passion has become a dusty old rag forgotten in the corner?
- Does your life lack meaning, although most people consider you very successful?
- Do you want more clarity, and more confidence?
- Are your relationships with women hard, confusing or hurtful?
- Are you in an intimate relationship that is peaceful and friendly, but lacks passion?
- Are you going through a “midlife crisis”?
For me, the word “PASSION” has a lot more meaning than for most people. Your passion is something that is intensely meaningful and core to your identity. It influences your daily activities, your profession, your communications, how you relate, and whether you inspire others. It mobilizes your full energy, mind – body – spirit. It is the most YOU, and it has the magic - magnetic – power to attract to you the opportunities and circumstances you need most.
From passion comes enthusiasm, joy, optimism, clarity, creativity, persistence, and confidence. Passion changes your brain chemistry! It makes you set higher goals. You care less about what others think. You follow through, and you perform better. Passion fills you up, and because you have more to give, you have better relationships.
Spiritual traditions talk about Heaven & Earth, Spirit & Body, knowing-ness & grounded-ness. The heart center is where Spirit intelligence and Body intelligence meet, in the 4th chakra. That’s why “heart” (and “love” that comes from it) has been, and continues to be a word we use to symbolize that power and mystery. “Follow your heart”, “Listen to your heart” are mysterious directives for many men (and women!) who have not had the opportunity to develop their masculine and feminine energies in balance throughout their lives.
Your passion is the product of this powerful heart of yours. Uncovering it will put you in touch with both Heaven and Earth. Will give you a spiritual connection to all that there is (feminine energy), and the knowledge you need to walk your path in this life (masculine energy).
Guys, listen up!
Why do I work with men?
The outer world is a mirror of our inner world. People will respond differently to you once you make changes within yourself. The Feminine will be enchanted by your presence if you are a masculine man, and you live your deepest purpose. You will be able to attract a partner that appreciates and venerates you, enhance the relationship you are already in, or just have a happier life being single.